Tuesday, December 1

It's all systems go!

Work is madness at the moment and I seem to be spending an awful lot of my time there, hence the lack of posts. Apologies.
Also in my little world, I've been feeling stupidly tired. Stupidly.
Like to the point where I felt like napping a midday yesterday.
B asked if I was pregnant.
Stupid B.

Anyway, the countdown to Christmas is officially on now and how excited am I? VERY!
All my gifts are wrapped and under my tree, all my shopping is done and I'm amazed at just how much stuff I've bought. This time last year I probably had a handful of gifts and I was stressed to the hills.
This year is a turning point.
This year is different.
Better.
I can't wait!
Can you?

4 notes:

DILLIGAF said...

'All my gifts are wrapped and under my tree, all my shopping is done'

Whaaaaaaaat??????

Good grief. Now that is impressive.

Probably do my shopping Xmas Eve. It's traditional. 1/2 hour shop then on to The Five Bells.

triplets?.....;-)

Quincifer said...

I'm impressed all your shopping is done!
I have a few more things for my boy and some food...then i'm almost there.
My tree won't be up until next week either, but I really want to put it up now!
I'm starting to get really festive now, its so exciting :)

Bitsy said...

i have only just started shopping? How have you done it? God I am lazy!

Miss Jessica Rabbit said...

I've been buying since August :)