Wednesday, February 4

I’m in bed, blogging from the comfort of my phone. Great this technology lark, aint it?

Anyway, I’ve been thinking about my sex drive a lot recently, or lack of it and I’m not totally sure why it’s gone. I’ve always had such a high sex drive and even lost previous partners due to being ‘over demanding’ in the bedroom. But for some or unknown reason mine has just gone straight out the window. I’d sooner have a cuddle than a kiss… Thats how bad it’s gotten!

The Boyfriend is hot and I mean, totally hot and I know there are loads of women out there now who would kill to be in my shoes – not trying to build up his ego here at all, afterall I am an anonymous blogger – but he is a pretty tasty piece of meat! And that leaves me wondering if it’s me as a person I’m not happy with. Since we’ve been ‘officially’ an item – and I say it like that because we ‘unofficially’ dated for quite a few months previous – I’ve put on a bit of weight. I’m not as thin as I used to be and that sometimes plays on my mind whilst we’re having sex. Then I think about all the stresses and worries that I’ve gone through and they probably don’t help either.

Ah, I’m rambling again. And as I’m posting from my phone, this probably isn’t going to make any sense whatsoever! So on that note I shall try and get some rest. The Boyfriend will be home soon and I’ll just pretend to be asleep as usual… Just to avoid that all important contact. I must be mad!

0 notes: