Wednesday, September 30

Anonymity

What is the world coming to? Why can't people these days post blogs and remain anonymous?
Next you'll hear that I, myself, Miss Jessica Rabbit, am not who I say I am.

Who gives one?
I most certainly don't.

Anyway, back to reality.
I've pulled a sickie today, really couldn't hack another day like yesterday. Everything just went wrong and I wasn't in the right frame of mind to be in a working environment. Not to mention the fact that they've still got me on 'Theft Watch'. How exciting. Detective Jessica Rabbit, on the case. Oh fuck off.

It's great to just sit here for the day, in the most sexiest pyjamas ever (Minnie Mouse, okay maybe not), with my laptop perched on the sofa's arm and myself cuddled up to the biggest sofa cushions known to man. Why is it that us dolly birds love cushions so much? Might google it.
The Blinds are closed over, the doors are locked.
It's nothing more than me, daytime crappy TV, lots of tea and warmth.

I think it might rain soon.

1 notes:

Emmy said...

Love your style - keep it up for all us dolly birds! xx