Tuesday, September 8

It’s been a bit of a while, hasn’t it?
Two months or something like that?

Well nothing really new to report on, I’ve picked up with my reading again which keeps my mind from thinking the un-thinkable and the un-likeable. I’ve taken to reading ‘real crime’, with a bit of thriller fun tossed in for good measure. Keeping me on my toes and keeping me from starting arguments. Always good.

A friend of my recently announced she was so down/upset that she felt suicidal. She’s not a very close friend, but one I hold dearly in my heart. So I’m on a mission for the next few days to put together a lovely little box full of things I know she’ll like. And that’s just it, I don’t know exactly what to put in it. I mean, what exactly do you send someone who’s feeling suicidal? Flowers? Candles? Smellies?

Oh bugger, by gum. This is going to be fun.

0 notes: