Monday, September 21

The office is so boring today and I've been given the mundane task of 'keeping an eye' on the new girl.  They think she's thieving.  So the girl shoves some post-it notes in her handbag.  It's not like she's robbing the bank, is it?  Heck I've even been known to over order the stationery, just to meet my needs at home.  Give the girl a break goddamnnit!

So whilst I've been 'keeping a not-so-close eye' on the new girl, I've also been messing around on the good old www and I've turned my most beautiful self into a Super Hero!

General Hardened Whiplash is the name, whipping is my game *winks*



If you're as bored as me, then I recommend wasting 5 minutes of your day turning yourself into a Super Hero.  I know you want to!


Or why not waste even more time sending me links to funny stuff to entertain me?

Your call.

0 notes: