Wednesday, November 4

Relax

It's amazing how quiet the house is today.

I have another flexi day, yip yip and I've done everything that needed doing, including cleaning our bedroom. It was beginning to look like a typical teenagers bedroom and well, I'm no teenager. So needs must! Domestic Goddess eat-your-heart-out! I've even done the dreaded trip to the supermarket to do the 'big shop' and I have a splendid pork casserole cooking nicely in my slow cooker. Get me hey?

I'm chirpy and walk with a spring in my step.

The postman brought some wedding venue catalogues this morning, so I've just poured myself a lovely cup of Twinings 'Fresh and Fruity' Blackberry and Nettle tea and I'm going to settle down to a bit of Don't Tell The Bride, looking through catalogues and listening to a bit of Paolo Nutini, Air and Rachael Yamagata.

Tip top day for Jessica, I think so!

6 notes:

Bitsy said...

i frickin love dont tell the bride. though sometimes I do wonder if these couples actually speak before hand?!? am doing cupcakes for a wedding in december. eeeeeeee. nerves. have wedding cupcakes you know you want them... haha

Miss Jessica Rabbit said...

Oh wow, wedding cupcakes! I love them!!
Make sure you blog some pics of the end result so I can have a nosey.

Quincifer said...

How did your guy take it finding you already looking at things to plan the wedding?
I'm impressed by your organisation, I wish I had flexi at my work so I could get odd weekdays off to catch up! (I used to have it at my old job, bah)

The No Sweets/Dessert Month isn't going so bad yet, it isn't as hard as you think....although I think keeping myself busy has helped!

Miss Jessica Rabbit said...

B just rolled his eyes when he got home. But I'd made his fave meal, so he soon headed to the kitchen to fill his tum.

We did curl up later on, on the rug infront of the fire looking at wedding venues on the laptop. We requested some catalogues and looked at wedding bands together. I think he's secretly excited.

Flexi time is great, I'm not sure what I'd do without it. Well I wouldn't be sniffing pork casserole, thats for sure.

Keep it up, you're doing great.
I might have to try something similar myself, I can pinch more than an inch..... And it's worrying.

DILLIGAF said...

I just said "Yes dear". It was simpler that way and good training for the following 23 years and counting....;-)

Love her to bits

Bitsy said...

i wish I had restraint. I am totally rubbish. Restraint is my foe! If someone says oooh ello. You want choc/cigarette/cake?? I go....ooo you twisted my arm. Boo.

Will deffo post wedding cake pics. x