Friday, October 9

Banker, Wanker

I have jumped on the bandwagon, along with millions of others (probably) who have put in a claim to the bank to have all bank charges (unlawful of course) paid back. I've been meaning to do it for a while. Well, if I'm being totally honest about it, I started a claim back in 2005, but got stupidly bored of totting up the amount of overdraft fees I had paid. So I gave up.
This time, I'm not giving up.
I must be owed thousands.
The letter went off to the bank this morning, requesting details of all my bank charges.
I await their response.

It would be wonderful if the bank came back with the response of:


Yes, Miss Rabbit, of course we'll refund all your bank charges.
It will be deposited into your account within the next 24/48 hours.


If only eh..... I have an absolute twat of a bank and I know they're gonna wanna take this to court.

I have my business suit ready!

3 notes:

me said...

I wish you luck, I have heard it can be a nightmare to do. Not literally I hope, disturbed sleep is never good lol.

Good work on the blog by the way, some interesting observations :-)

DILLIGAF said...

You go girl!!!!!

Me and the wifey did just this a couple of years back and the bank settled out of court.

Only about a thousand but better in our account than theirs eh?

Good luck babe and you hang in there!!! x

Miss Jessica Rabbit said...

Just out of curiosity, did you have any troubles with your bank suspending your account? I've heard all sorts of horror stories.

Must admit, I felt 100% better once the first letter went into the post box, god knows what I'll feel like when the second letter (with the total amount) hits their hands.

:)