Thursday, October 1

Calorie-Count-Chicken

Cheap and cheerful, some kind of Asda concoction.
Tomato & chilli and I have to say, very yummy indeed.
Served with rice.

Only 548 calories. On top of the tuna pasta I had for lunch, sip of cherry coke, buckets of water.... Oh and a Praline Flake (how could I resist?) I have to say I did very well.

Normally there would have been bread, crisps and extras thrown in there, but today I have been a very good girl.

Not even a drop of wine has passed my lips tonight and the rest of my evening will be spent in bed with my latest read. I'll be extremely pissed off if the boyfriend decides he's going to watch a dvd again.

Not sure if I want to go into work tomorrow, I guess needs must and all that baloney.

1 notes:

DILLIGAF said...

I admit I've been looking at Weightwatchers stuff. So many points per meal. No idea what they're on about.

I think I'll just stay...er...rotund and happy.

Enjoy your read.... and OI! Boyfriend!
Leave them DVD's alone!! ;-)