Friday, October 2

Wow

Looks like the Calorie-Count-Chicken worked, either that or it's all the walking around I did yesterday and the half hour spent on the Fit board, wiggling my hips like a maniac!

It would appear I have lost 1lb since yesterday and according to the Fit board I am making steady progress to my ideal weight of 8st 13lb.

I can't see it happening in a hurry and I bet I'll pile on that 1lb plus several more at lunch!

My BMI: 26.99
Weight: 10st 12lb


Day in work.

Bored.
Roll on 6pm
The photocopier is doing my swede in!

2 notes:

DILLIGAF said...

Lost ten pounds once. That'll teach me to bet on oldham Athletic winning a game!

I'm not sure I want to know what a 'fit board' is. Sounds a bit strenuous for a bloke who's primary excercise is blinking.

Miss Jessica Rabbit said...

I once lost around five pounds in spain once. Pesky kids pick-pocketed me. Damn.

It's like a personal trainer, only a computerised one. So not as thorough. I'd sooner pay for a computerised personal trainer than have the real thing put me through my paces.
I'm just too lazy.