Sunday, October 4

Wine



With yesterdays evening meal, I decided to reward myself with a lovely bottle of wine. Not exactly sure what the reward was for, but still. So the boyfriend bought me four - I think he's just totally incapable of doing what he's told, either that or he gets a kick out of paying no intention.

Anyway, I was told to relax, chill out and just take it easy and that he would be my wine pourer for the night. Hmm.

Big mistake.

I didn't think to question why one bottle lasted me all night. But I was enjoying myself, so why should I? I've woken this morning to the truth and the reason I was such a mess last night. I'd drank (quite easily) 3 bottles, just to myself.

I think he had high hopes of getting me pleasantly pissed and having his wicked way with me.
All he really got was to listen to me with my head down the toilet all night.

I still feel ill now.

1 notes:

Unknown said...

Indeed!....I often reward myself reward myself with a lovely bottle of wine on weekend. I love grapevine. beth colonialgifts.co.uk