Wednesday, October 14

Finished.






I finished my book yesterday and I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but I wasn't impressed. The ending just seemed a little too 'meh' for my liking. I am yet to read a book that isn't one of my normal reads that has a good ending. So far, I'm not doing so good on my quest.







Even though I was off yesterday, feeling rotten, I managed to nip into town and do some Christmas window shopping. This year I plan to buy something for B that he hasn't asked for, or even hinted at. A watch. I've seen two I really like. Both chronograph, but one has a much bigger head than the other. The first watch has roman numerals instead of the usual numbers or dots. Mother liked the more traditional looking one, the one with the roman numerals. But I liked the size of the face on the second. Hmm.




There isn't much in the way of price difference between the two, maybe about £15. I hate making decisions. I guess I've done well to narrow it down to just two.







So, what do you think? Does the size of a watch matter?






3 notes:

Helen said...

I like number two! Much more modern. I kind of wish I was a man so I could wear it.

Furtheron said...

size always matters... or so women who wish to hurt me have often said... :-)

Miss Jessica Rabbit said...

Okay, so on that note. Number two it is!